Volume data is untracked
De project is weergegeven als 'niet gevolgde notering'
For more details on the listing tiers, please refer to Listings Review Criteria Section B - (3)
Launched in Apr 2018, Bitsonic is a centralized exchange based in South Korea. It supports KRW fiat pairs.
Bitsonic is a cryptocurrency exchange in Korea that shares the trading fee revenue with BSC holders, its native exchange coin. Investors can stake or un-stake the BSC coin and manually select between rewards and liquidity. Bitsonic aims to offer a one-stop cryptocurrency trading platform that offers services such as token sale, C2C, BSC League.
- Office(s): B-dong 206-ho, 128, Beobwon-ro, Songpa-gu, Seoul, Republic of Korea
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Team/Backers: CEO Jinwook Shin
- Fiat on/off ramps: KRW
- KYC: Mandatory (Phone verification, Bank card verification, Bank account verification)
- Derivatives/OTC: NA
- Cybersecurity: Periodic security checks and pentesting
Er zijn nu geen gegevens beschikbaar