क्रिप्टोकरेंसी:  11,921एक्सचेंजों:  409मार्केट कैप:  $2,183,262,041,56824 घंटे का आयतन:  $110,097,880,222Dominance:  बीटीसी: 41.4% ईटीएच: 19.5%ETH गैस:  56 Gwei
क्रिप्टोकरेंसी:  11,921एक्सचेंजों:  409मार्केट कैप:  $2,183,262,041,56824 घंटे का आयतन:  $110,097,880,222Dominance:  बीटीसी: 41.4% ईटीएच: 19.5%ETH गैस:  56 Gwei
INARI

InariINARI

रैंक #4664
टोकन
10,150 वॉचलिस्ट पर

Inari मूल्य (INARI)

$0.000001
6.55%

0.000000000021 BTC6.21%

0.000000000277 ETH8.89%

निम्न:$0.00000096
उच्च:$0.00000109
24 घंटे
INARI  Inari INARI
Price:
$0.000001
 6.55%
मार्केट कैप
- -

मार्केट कैप क्यों नहीं है? 

अधिक पढ़ें

फुल्ली डायलूटेड मार्केटकैप
$1,000,174
0.00%
आयतन
24 घंटे
$6,363
19.61%
Volume / Market Cap
--
परिचालित आपूर्ति
--
कुल आपूर्ति
1,000,000,000,000
कुल आपूर्ति
--
Sponsored

Inari to USD Chart

Loading Data

Please wait, we are loading chart data

INARI प्राइस लाइव डेटा

लाइव Inariकी कीमत आज $0.000001 USD है, और 24 घंटे के ट्रेडिंग वॉल्यूम $6,362.76 USD Inari पिछले 24 घंटों में 6.55% नीचे है। वर्तमान CoinMarketCap रैंकिंग #4664, जिसका लाइव मार्केट कैप मौजूद नहीं है। है। परिसंचारी आपूर्ति उपलब्ध नहीं है और अधिकतम 1,000,000,000,000 INARI सिक्कों की आपूर्ति।

What Is Inari?

Inari is an ERC-20 token designed specifically to disincentivize sells, while fully allowing them, with the goal of creating conditions in which the token can continuously grow over time. This is done through a dynamic fee and buyback system, which allows the contract to react to market conditions dynamically and intervene when there are attempts to sabotage its growth.

How many Inari tokens are in circulation and what is the fee structure?

Inari launched on June 28th, 2021 with a 1 trillion supply of Inari tokens, 60% of which were immediately burned, and the remaining 40% added to the Uniswap liquidity pool. There is a settable liquidity tax which is static on buys (can be set to a limited range from 10% to 20%), and dynamic on sells (has a lower and upper limit of 10% and 40% respectively) where the price impact of the sell determines the fee that is paid within the limit. The fee linearly dependent on the price impact, e.g. given a 10-40% range on the sell tax, a 2.5% price impact sell transaction will incur a 25% fee. The liquidity tax is split half-and-half between the buyback wallet and the development team wallet.

Furthermore there is a settable redistribution fee, which distributes a percentage of transactions to all current holders of the token.

Who Are the Founders?

The Inari token is the idea of an Italian blockchain developer who, noticing the many issues plaguing other buyback tokens, decided to not only fix those issues, but add additional innovations which when coupled with the original idea, increase its effectiveness several-fold.

The developer’s academic background in computer science paired with their extensive background in the field of cryptocurrencies form the foundation of the Inari team.

Where Can Inari be bought?

Inari is tradeable on Uniswap and is fronting requests from multiple CEX’s who would like to list it.

converter-coin-logo

INARI

Inari

converter-coin-logo

USD

United States Dollar

INARI मूल्य सांख्यिकी

Inari मूल्य आज
Inari मूल्य$0.000001
प्राइस चेंज24h$-0.00000007014
6.55%
24h कम / 24h उच्च
$0.00000096 /
$0.00000109
ट्रेडिंग वॉल्यूम24h$6,362.76
19.61%
Volume / Market Capकोई आकड़ा उपलब्ध नहीं है
बाजार प्रभुत्वकोई आकड़ा उपलब्ध नहीं है
Market Rank#4664
Inari मार्केट कैप
मार्केट कैपकोई आकड़ा उपलब्ध नहीं है
फुल्ली डायलूटेड मार्केटकैप$1,000,173.67
Inari कीमत कल
कल का निम्न / उच्च
$0.000001031 /
$0.000001086
कल का खुला/बंद
$0.000001031 /
$0.000001049
कल का बदलाव

1.76%

कल का आयतन$3,731.25
Inari मूल्य इतिहास
7d निम्न / 7d उच्च
$0.00000096 /
$0.00000115
30d निम्न / 30d उच्च
$0.00000096 /
$0.00000223
90d निम्न / 90d उच्च
$0.00000096 /
$0.00000689
52 सप्ताह निम्न / 52 सप्ताह उच्च
$0.00000096 /
$0.00000689
सबसे उच्च स्तर पर
Jul 14, 2021 (2 months ago)
$0.00000689
85.48%
सबसे कम स्तर पर
Sep 16, 2021 (13 hours ago)
$0.00000096
4.18%
Inari ROI
कोई आकड़ा उपलब्ध नहीं है
Inari आपूर्ति
परिचालित आपूर्तिकोई आकड़ा उपलब्ध नहीं है
कुल आपूर्तिकोई आकड़ा उपलब्ध नहीं है
कुल आपूर्ति1,000,000,000,000 INARI