Today we will share the information about the upcoming second investment round worth $33M and the related plans for the Choise.com development.
Series A round
Choise.com is seeking a significant injection of money to enable it to immediately deliver on its potential. $33M worth of funds of the second investment round are to be deployed across the following strategies:
- $12M – to acquire and retain 2M active users thereby bolstering Choise.com token usage and building a substantial, sustainable turnover.
- $10M – to reduce CHO pressure via buyback from early seed and private investors.
- $6M – to improve and fast-track our diversified product line across retail and b2b.
- $5M – to enhance CHO MM and listing strategy, including listing on Tier-1 exchanges – Binance and others from top 5.
We aim to score, select and bring the top earn products from the market thus occupying a market share of at least $2.2B within the next two years.
Besides, within 36 months, Choise.com plans to become one of the leading service providers of the crypto market with more than 2M registered users, more than $10B under management in deposit and crypto investment products (TVL) and top 20 positioning of our native token CHO on CoinMarketCap.
Choise.com definitely enjoys unrivaled benefits – both market anticipation and first-mover advantage, creating solutions focused on simplicity and accessibility, which then become mainstream. $33M worth of funds are aimed at the extensive development of the company, achieving and maintaining leader positions on the market. “We need to accelerate our pace, and the new round will help,” – said CEO & founder of Choise.com Vladimir Gorbunov.
Previous investment round
We used the proceeds as follows:
- 22% – B2B expansion
- 22% – marketing expansion
- 17% – new products launch and team expansion
- 17% – fiat currency licenses
- 11% – global coverage of our card
- 11% – current products and customer support improving
Watch video and read full article https://choise.com/news/insights/33m-second-investment-round