CoinMarketCap Earn enables users to receive tokens while learning about a cryptocurrency project. Each user who watches a series of educational videos about a crypto project and successfully completes the quiz will receive a predetermined amount of tokens as a reward, in that respective project’s cryptoasset. CoinMarketCap Earn educational programs are subject to and governed by the CoinMarketCap User Agreement and CoinMarketCap Earn User Agreement. In the event of a conflict between the CoinMarketCap User Agreement and the CoinMarketCap Earn User Agreement, the CoinMarketCap Earn User Agreement prevails. The content provided on CoinMarketCap Earn is not meant to provide financial or investment advice. It serves purely as educational content for CoinMarketCap users.
• A CoinMarketCap account is a prerequisite for interested users who wish to participate in the educational Earn campaigns.
• Every CoinMarketCap account is only allowed to participate once in every campaign.
• Users from the following countries or regions will not be able to participate in CoinMarketCap Earn campaigns: Belarus, Democratic Republic of Congo, Cuba, Iraq, Iran, Mainland China, North Korea, Sudan, Syria, United States of America and its territories (American Samoa, Guam, the Northern Mariana Islands, Puerto Rico, and the U.S. Virgin Islands), Zimbabwe.
•CoinMarketCap reserves the right to revise the terms of the program of the CoinMarketCap Earn educational program at any time at its own discretion.
• Users need to provide their Binance exchange address and memo.
• A user must watch the educational videos and successfully complete the tasks prescribed to earn the tokens. Successful completion of the task means that the user answers all quiz questions correctly.
• Each CoinMarketCap registered user is allowed to take the quiz once.
• After the completion of a campaign, the tokens will be evenly distributed among every successful participant, up to a limit of $10 worth of each respective project token.
• Some of the quiz questions are directly related to the content of the educational videos; therefore, watching the videos is strongly recommended.
• Successful participants will be notified at the end of the campaign.
• Token distribution starts after the campaign is completed and takes up to two weeks.
The amount of cryptocurrency you earn for successfully finishing a given module of the CoinMarketCap Earn program is based on the USD exchange rate of the cryptocurrency on CoinMarketCap at 00:00 UTC on the date the campaign goes live. Therefore, the dollar value of the tokens you may receive can fluctuate as the price of the cryptocurrency changes.
Please keep the following points in mind when evaluating any email or social media post purportedly from CoinMarketCap:
• CoinMarketCap will not ask users to send funds.
• Always check the URL to make sure it directs you to coinmarketcap.com.
• If a user encounters any phishing attempts or scams, please report them to our team immediately via the request form.
If you’re encountering any issues, please contact our support team under “Report a bug.”
• The CoinMarketCap Earn campaigns run for a designated period of time.
• CoinMarketCap explicitly reserves the right to revoke any facet of this program, including, but not limited to, payouts for completing educational tasks, at its sole discretion.
• After this offer period is terminated or revoked, a user may still be able to access content but will not earn cryptocurrency for completing tasks.
• CoinMarketCap may receive service fees from asset issuers related to educational content on CoinMarketCap Earn.