CoinMarketCap Earn enables users to receive tokens while learning about a cryptocurrency project. Each user who watches a series of educational videos about a crypto project, successfully completes the quiz with a score of 100%, and other various tasks (if applicable) will receive a predetermined amount of tokens as a reward, in that respective project’s crypto asset. CoinMarketCap Earn educational programs are subject to and governed by the CoinMarketCap User Agreement and CoinMarketCap Earn User Agreement. In the event of a conflict between the CoinMarketCap User Agreement and the CoinMarketCap Earn User Agreement, the CoinMarketCap Earn User Agreement prevails. The content provided on CoinMarketCap Earn is not meant to provide financial or investment advice. It serves purely as educational content for CoinMarketCap users.
• A CoinMarketCap account is a prerequisite for interested users who wish to participate in the educational Earn campaigns.
• A KYC-verified Binance account is a prerequisite for interested users who wish to participate in the educational Earn campaigns. Your account must be Binance KYC-verified before you complete the quiz, otherwise we cannot guarantee token distribution.
• If a KYC-verified Binance account triggers internal risk control, we will not distribute tokens to that user even if that user fits all other requirements.
• Every CoinMarketCap and Binance account is only allowed to participate once in every campaign.
• Each CoinMarketCap and Binance registered user is allowed to take the quiz once.
• Users from the following countries or regions will not be able to participate in CoinMarketCap Earn campaigns: Belarus, Democratic Republic of Congo, Cuba, Iraq, Iran, Mainland China, North Korea, Sudan, South Sudan (SS), Syria, United States of America and its territoriesUnited States (US), Guam (GU), Northern Mariana Islands (MP), Puerto Rico (PR), Virgin Islands US (VI), American Samoa (AS), United States Minor Outlying Islands (UM), Zimbabwe.
• CoinMarketCap reserves the right to revise the terms of the program of the CoinMarketCap Earn educational program at any time at its own discretion.
• Please see the Token Distribution Status page to learn when the next round of token reward distribution will take place
• Users need to provide their Binance UID.
• A user must take the educational lessons and *successfully complete the tasks prescribed to earn the tokens. *Successful completion of the task means that the user answers all quiz questions correctly.
• Users will get a certain, predetermined amount of tokens on a (first-come-first-serve) or (non-conformly selected from the pool of users who answered questions correctly) basis, until the faucet of tokens is emptied
• Predetermined amount of reward tokens will be distributed among who answers all quiz questions correctly during the Learn & Earn campaign period.
• Some of the quiz questions are directly related to the content of the educational lessons; therefore, taking the lessons is strongly recommended.
• Token distribution starts after the campaign is completed and takes up to one month.
The amount of cryptocurrency you earn for successfully finishing a given module of the CoinMarketCap Earn program is based on the USD exchange rate of the cryptocurrency on CoinMarketCap at time of distribution. Therefore, the dollar value of the tokens you may receive can fluctuate as the price of the cryptocurrency changes.
Please keep the following points in mind when evaluating any email or social media post purportedly from CoinMarketCap:
• CoinMarketCap will not ask users to send funds.
• Always check the URL to make sure it directs you to coinmarketcap.com.
• If a user encounters any phishing attempts or scams, please report them to our team immediately via the request form.
If you’re encountering any issues, please contact our support team under “Earn campaign”
• The CoinMarketCap Earn campaigns run for a designated period of time.
• CoinMarketCap explicitly reserves the right to revoke any facet of this program, including, but not limited to, payouts for completing educational tasks, at its sole discretion.
• After this offer period is terminated or revoked, a user may still be able to access content but will not earn cryptocurrency for completing tasks.
• CoinMarketCap may receive service fees from asset issuers related to educational content on CoinMarketCap Earn.