CoinMarketCap users have the chance to win up to 100 XCV.
What Is the XCarnival Airdrop?
CoinMarketCap is currently hosting an airdrop with XCarnival.
In this airdrop, there are 100,000 XCV up for grabs, and there will be 1,000 winners of up to 100 XCV.
How to Participate in the XCarnival Airdrop
To participate in the XCarnival airdrop, head over to the XCV coin page on CoinMarketCap.
When you are there, scroll down to see the list of instructions for participating in the airdrop. The most important step is to login to your CoinMarketCap account, which you can do here.
Once you are logged in, follow the instructions on the coin details page or below.
- Follow these Twitter accounts: https://twitter.com/XCarnival_Lab
- Join these Telegram channels : https://t.me/XCarnivalCommunity https://t.me/XCarnivalAnnouncements
- Follow this Medium account: https://xcarnival-lab.medium.com/ (Optional）
- Join the Discord: https://discord.gg/fG5t7wrEKc (Optional, but by joining the Discord you can take part in frequent airdrops and earn further XCV by being active.)
- Like, retweet and tag three people in the comments on this pinned message on the XCarinval Twitter https://twitter.com/XCarnival_Lab/status/1409356941525094400 with the message: I root for XCarnival, the new-generation synthetic assets for everyone $XCV #BSCXCV #XCarnival
- Fill in the airdrop form and leave your BSC address
What Is XCarnival?
XCarnival is a synthetic DeFi aggregator that is designed to maximize liquidity and make DeFi more accessible. Because the platform deals with synthetic markets, users can trade assets with low liquidity, use a stablecoin minting service and yield farm (according to the XCarnival road map).
This article contains links to third-party websites or other content for information purposes only (“Third-Party Sites”). The Third-Party Sites are not under the control of CoinMarketCap, and CoinMarketCap is not responsible for the content of any Third-Party Site, including without limitation any link contained in a Third-Party Site, or any changes or updates to a Third-Party Site. CoinMarketCap is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement, approval or recommendation by CoinMarketCap of the site or any association with its operators. This article is intended to be used and must be used for informational purposes only. It is important to do your own research and analysis before making any material decisions related to any of the products or services described. This article is not intended as, and shall not be construed as, financial advice. The views and opinions expressed in this article are the author’s [company’s] own and do not necessarily reflect those of CoinMarketCap.