What Is Kryptview (KVT)?
Kryptview is a data platform dedicated to community research and insight-sharing on tokens and cryptos. It uses a Peer-to-Peer model and Blockchain mechanisms to reward users for generating rigorous fundamental analysis on cryptos. This data is automatically structured, reviewed by the community, and shared with all Kryptview users for better decision-making.
Research, Share & Earn!
KVT is Kryptview’s utility token used for:
- Accessing the platform and protecting the community from promoters.
- Rewarding contributors and content validators.
Kryptview tools include:
- A platform with real-time market data on tokens and cryptocurrencies.
- Kryptview Research Wizard that allows any user to research a token and its fundamentals simply but rigorously. Kryptview Research Wizard uses methodologies and frameworks inspired by professional analysts and investors.
- Kryptview Predictor allows users that researched tokens to share their assessment of its price evolution over time.
- Kryptview Community Portfolios that let users share their portfolio models and automatically earn rewards if the portfolio performs well. These portfolios are shared with the community to allow for cross-fertilization and knowledge sharing.
What makes Kryptview unique?
Kryptview’s value proposition is differentiated from similar existing solutions by: * Its primary focus is set on fundamental analysis rather than technical analysis. * Its decentralized approach to the generation of content and insights. * A reward mechanism incentivizing both the content generation and its review by the community. * Educational content embedded in the platform to help users ramp up on fundamental-driven research methodology applied to tokens * An ecosystem of seasoned partners helping the team deliver a robust technology and user-friendly platform.
How Many KVT Coins Are There in Circulation?
Details on the token sale and tokenomics will be released soon and ahead of the launch.
Who Are the Founders of Kryptview?
Kryptview was founded by Samy Nadi, Floran Sarrano.
Floran and Samy met at AXA, a top-tier insurance, and institutional investment firm. Floran oversaw investments in the innovation arm of the firm and Samy was the Chief of Staff to the Chief Investment Officer, managing over EUR600bn.
The team has raised a first pre-seed equity round from top-notch investors to fund the development of the platform and initial milestones of the company.
According to Kryptview’s management team, this round was essential to develop a platform ahead of pre-sale and release a utility token with a proven use case.
Where Can I Buy Kryptview Token (KVT)?
Details on where and how to buy Kryptview’s token will be released soon and ahead of the launch.