Injustice SamuraiInjustice Samurai prijs
IS $0.00000000006705

0.03% (1d)

Injustice Samurai naar EUR grafiek

Gegevens laden

Een ogenblik geduld, de kaartgegevens worden geladen

Toevoegen aan watchlist
Injustice Samurai statistieken


Volume (24u) 


Volume / Marktkapitalisatie (24u) 
Zelfgerapporteerde circulerende voorraad 
690,000,000,000,000 IS
Totale voorraad 
690,000,000,000,000 IS
Max. aanbod 
690,000,000,000,000 IS
Volledig verwaterde marktkapitalisatie 
IS naar EUR converter
Hoogste koers aller tijden
Jun 02, 2023 (4 months ago)
Laagste koers aller tijden
Sep 22, 2023 (8 days ago)
Historische gegevens bekijken
In watchlists518x
6580th / 9.0K

Gegevens laden

Een ogenblik geduld, de kaartgegevens worden geladen

Injustice Samurai community


Injustice Samurai markten

Alle paren

Gegevens laden...

Disclaimer: This page may contain affiliate links. CoinMarketCap may be compensated if you visit any affiliate links and you take certain actions such as signing up and transacting with these affiliate platforms. Please refer to Affiliate Disclosure.

Injustice Samurai-nieuws


Over Injustice Samurai

Injustice Samurai is a cryptocurrency inspired by oriental martial arts, launched in 2023 by a multinational team. This cryptocurrency combines internet culture with traditional martial arts elements, creating a fun and creative digital asset ecosystem. Injustice Samurai aims to attract a wide range of community members, who participate in and support its development.

As an Ethereum-based token, Injustice Samurai is dedicated to providing a simple and enjoyable investment experience, while maintaining its unique martial arts cultural features. The initial token supply is 690,000,000,000,000, with 93.1% allocated for liquidity supply and presale, and the remaining 6.9% for centralized exchange (CEX) listings.

The development of Injustice Samurai is divided into three phases. The first phase is "Meme," focused on promotion and attracting more holders. The second phase is "Vibe and HODL," during which related merchandise, an academy, and tools will be launched to further solidify its position. The third phase is "Meme Takeover," which will have more plans and surprises to maintain ongoing attention.

The use cases for Injustice Samurai extend beyond the realm of cryptocurrencies and involve merchandise, educational academies, and community activities. Additionally, the project will establish connections with other cryptocurrency communities and partners to jointly promote the development of the entire blockchain sector.