本プロジェクトは現在追跡が行われていません。 For more details on listing tiers, refer to Listings Review Criteria Section B - (3).
MWC is an in-progress implementation of the MimbleWimble protocol. Many characteristics are still undefined but the following constitutes the first set of choices:
- Clean and minimal implementation, and aiming to stay as such.
- Follows the Mimblewimble protocol, which provides hidden amounts and scaling advantages.
- Cuckoo Cycle proof of work in two variants named Cuckaroo (ASIC-resistant) and Cuckatoo (ASIC-targeted).
- Relatively fast block time: one minute.
- Fixed block reward over time with a decreasing dilution.
- Transaction fees are based on the number of Outputs created/destroyed and total transaction size.
- Smooth curve for difficulty adjustments.