- On Friday, Ethereum plunged lower as the price of gold and stocks dived.
- The markets were hurt by news that the plan for the next U.S. stimulus bill fell through, though President Trump stepped in with executive orders.
- ETH hit a low of around $360 during Friday’s trading session.
- Ethereum has since bounced back to $390 as of this article’s writing, buoyed by altcoins.
- Analysts think that the cryptocurrency may be nearing a top, though. They cite technical chart patterns.
Ethereum May Be Printing a Textbook Adam & Eve Top: Analyst
Ethereum is setting itself up for a drop towards the low-$300s, say a number of analysts after recent price action.
One cryptocurrency trader shared the chart below on August 7th. It shows that ETH’s recent price action since the end of …