Data pasar tidak terlacak
Proyek ini ditampilkan sebagai 'Daftar Tidak Dilacak'
For more details on the listing tiers, please refer to Listings Review Criteria Section B - (3)
CP Data Harga Penawaran
CP is an abbreviation for CoinParkToken, which is an Ethereum ERC20 standard token. It is claimed that CP is generated through the "transaction is mining" method, with a total of 10 billion, of which 60% was excavated by miners, and the remaining 40% was pre-issued and frozen.
The content is for informational purposes only, you should not construe any such information or other material as legal, tax, investment, financial, or other advice. Nothing contained on our site constitutes a solicitation, recommendation, endorsement, or offer by Coinmarketcap. You shall assume the sole responsibility of evaluating the merits and risks associated with the use of any information or other content on Coinmarketcap before making any decisions based on such information or other content. There are risks associated with investing in cryptocurrencies. Investing in cryptocurrencies involves risk of loss and loss of principal is possible.