क्रिप्टोकरेंसी:  12,029एक्सचेंजों:  411मार्केट कैप:  $1,870,556,903,95624 घंटे का आयतन:  $128,338,051,816Dominance:  बीटीसी: 42.6% ईटीएच: 18.4%ETH गैस:  235 Gwei
क्रिप्टोकरेंसी:  12,029एक्सचेंजों:  411मार्केट कैप:  $1,870,556,903,95624 घंटे का आयतन:  $128,338,051,816Dominance:  बीटीसी: 42.6% ईटीएच: 18.4%ETH गैस:  235 Gwei

The People's CoinPEEPS

रैंक #4446
1,243 वॉचलिस्ट पर

The People's Coin मूल्य (PEEPS)


<0.000000000001 BTC1.50%

0.000000000007 ETH0.46%

24 घंटे
PEEPS  The People's Coin PEEPS
मार्केट कैप
- -

मार्केट कैप क्यों नहीं है? 

अधिक पढ़ें

फुल्ली डायलूटेड मार्केटकैप
24 घंटे
Volume / Market Cap
परिचालित आपूर्ति
कुल आपूर्ति
कुल आपूर्ति

The People's Coin to USD Chart

Loading Data

Please wait, we are loading chart data

PEEPS प्राइस लाइव डेटा

लाइव The People's Coinकी कीमत आज $2.12e-8 USD है, और 24 घंटे के ट्रेडिंग वॉल्यूम $13,313.00 USD The People's Coin पिछले 24 घंटों में 5.25% नीचे है। वर्तमान CoinMarketCap रैंकिंग #4446, जिसका लाइव मार्केट कैप मौजूद नहीं है। है। परिसंचारी आपूर्ति उपलब्ध नहीं है और अधिकतम 1,000,000,000,000,000 PEEPS सिक्कों की आपूर्ति।

What is The People’s Coin (PEEPS)?

The People's Coin is a Decentralized peer-to-peer platform designed to securely allow its users access to a gated interactive ecosystem, Safe Haven. The token contract was deployed as an ERC20 token on the ETH Network; utilizing Web3.0 capability to effectively ensure its users security through signature confirmation requirements.

PEEPS is the native utility token that is used for: • Validation of user’s access to ecosystem – must actively hold specified amount in wallet • Used for governance votes to determine community decisions on resource allocation through polling within ecosystem • A storer of value to be utilized with current and future integrations, both internally in the ecosystem and externally thru partnerships

PEEPS Pre-Sale, Launch, Locked Liquidity and Circulating Supply:

The People’s Coin held a capped presale, with the goal of creating a truly fair launch, that reached the target goal of 750 ETH within 36 hours of opening. The project launched the next day on June 27, 2021 with an original fixed total supply of 1 quadrillion tokens; but burned more than 44% of the total supply coinciding with the official launch to ensure the deflationary aspect of the tokenomics; which include a 2% distribution + 2% burn per transaction, totaling 4%. To instill confidence in the project from day one, hours after launch, the project’s team proceeded to officially lock 99% of the liquidity for one year via Unicrypt. Additionally, to ensure fair distribution the total Team allocation was less than 6% of the total supply; with both Team Wallets being transparently labeled via their ETH domain address titles: thepeopleswallet.eth & peepsdevelopmentwallet.eth respectively.

What Makes The People’s Coin Unique?

The project was conceptualized and brought to life from within the community itself, as opposed to most projects that have to build a community around the project. This has allowed natural organic growth to occur, giving credence to how the power of an inclusive open-forum can unlock the door to blockchain technology for all. Through the platform designated within the ecosystem, there is an established governance which promotes continual growth of the community, utilizing the public ledger to confirm access to these forums via the PEEPS native token.

The project has taken great pride in the diversity and overall inclusion of the many members of different backgrounds that otherwise may never have been introduced to blockchain or cryptocurrency. It is an ever-adapting project that’s direction is chosen internally by The People of the community.



The People's Coin



United States Dollar

PEEPS मूल्य सांख्यिकी

The People's Coin मूल्य आज
The People's Coin मूल्य$0.00000002121
प्राइस चेंज24h$-0.000000001175
24h कम / 24h उच्च
$0.00000002 /
ट्रेडिंग वॉल्यूम24h$13,313.00
Volume / Market Capकोई आकड़ा उपलब्ध नहीं है
बाजार प्रभुत्वकोई आकड़ा उपलब्ध नहीं है
Market Rank#4446
The People's Coin मार्केट कैप
मार्केट कैपकोई आकड़ा उपलब्ध नहीं है
फुल्ली डायलूटेड मार्केटकैप$21,213,630.00
The People's Coin कीमत कल
कल का निम्न / उच्च
$0.00000002146 /
कल का खुला/बंद
$0.00000002407 /
कल का बदलाव


कल का आयतन$13,343.20
The People's Coin मूल्य इतिहास
7d निम्न / 7d उच्च
$0.00000002 /
30d निम्न / 30d उच्च
$0.00000002 /
90d निम्न / 90d उच्च
$0.00000002 /
52 सप्ताह निम्न / 52 सप्ताह उच्च
$0.00000002 /
सबसे उच्च स्तर पर
Aug 24, 2021 (a month ago)
सबसे कम स्तर पर
Jul 29, 2021 (2 months ago)
The People's Coin ROI
कोई आकड़ा उपलब्ध नहीं है
The People's Coin आपूर्ति
परिचालित आपूर्तिकोई आकड़ा उपलब्ध नहीं है
कुल आपूर्तिकोई आकड़ा उपलब्ध नहीं है
कुल आपूर्ति1,000,000,000,000,000 PEEPS