- Ethereum topped out dramatically in August when it hit $490, then crashed.
- The coin currently trades for $370, 25% below those highs.
- Analysts think that Ethereum could soon shoot higher as the macro trend remains bullish.
- ETH will need to hold a crucial support level in the $300 range, then decisively surmount the year-to-date highs around the high-$400s.
- Institutions are getting bullish alongside technical analysts.
- Grayscale Investments recently revealed that it has accumulated 2% of all of the cryptocurrency in circulation.
Ethereum Could Shoot Toward $600-700: Here’s Why
Analysts think that Ethereum is on track to shoot towards $600-700 in the coming months and years as long as it holds pivotal support in the vicinity of $300.
The head of technical analysis at Blockfyre, a …