Crypto-monnaiesTokensSecured Marsupial
SMARSUP

Secured MarsupialSMARSUP

Position n°  -
Jeton
Sur 119 listes de suivi

Statut

Market data is untracked

Ce projet est présenté sous forme de « Classement non répertorié »

For more details on the listing tiers, please refer to Listings Review Criteria Section B - (3)

Sponsored

Données des Prix du SMARSUP en Temps Réel

$SMARSUP is a BEP-20 token launched on the 5th of May, 2021.

SMARSUP Contract Address : 0x2aada8138787eb7a8907232da6756c6ac6186ef2

The max supply is 1 Quadrillion $SMARSUP of which only 2.5% will be held by the dev and only 5% has been airdropped to the team divided between 20 mods which were the first engaging community members.

Key functionalities of SMARSUP are its built-in redistribution mechanisms. For every transaction, either buy or sell, holders get rewarded 4% SMARSUP thus their wallets will increase over time. To ensure liquidity 4% get redistributed back to the LP Pool on PanCakeSwap V2 making a total of 8% total re-distribution.

Upon listing on Pancake swap the dev has locked 40% of LP Tokens and burned 60% 40% of tokens were burnt to a dead address upon listing on PancakeSwap V2.

The anti-whaling system protects our holders against big sells and gives more power to smaller holders.

Join our Mars Mission!