Pool-X will be launching a SHA trial fund activity with the Safe Haven project at 20:00:00 on September 8, 2020 (UTC+8). 100 million of SHA trial funds will be sent out, and Pool-X invites you to get involved.
*All times in this news are based on the UTC+8 time zone.
The total allocation of the trial fund: 100,000,000 SHA
Participation Qualification: All users on Pool-X or KuCoin
Activity Period: 20:00:00 on September 8, 2020 to 23:59:59 on November 3, 2020 (UTC+8)
How to Get the Trial Fund:
1. Add the SHA/USDT, SHA/BTC and POL/USDT trading pairs to your Favorites list on KuCoin during the specified time to qualify for the trial fund (Snapshot Time: At 23:59:59 on September 10, 2020). Users can get the trial fund by completing the following two tasks:
Task 1: Hold 20,000 or more SHA in your Pool-X account, and you will get 50,000 SHA in trial funds (Snapshot Time: At 23:59:59 on September 10, 2020). The amount of available trial funds for this task is 40,000,000, and they will be allocated to the holders according to the positions held by the users from high to low.
Task 2: Hold 500 or more POL in your Pool-X account and participate in the Quiz (Click here) provided by the Safe Haven (SHA) project. Users can get their corresponding trial fund amount according to the accuracy of their answers on the Quiz. The amount of available trial funds for this task is 60,000,000 and they will be allocated to the users according to the order of their completion time of the quiz.
2. Only the scores from the first attempt at the Quiz will be accepted for each user.
3. Each user can get 200,000 SHA at most in trial funds.
4. For either of the above two tasks, if their corresponding trial fund amount is not fully allocated, then the remaining amount will be automatically allocated to the other task.
5. Users can check the trial funds they receive on the Pool-X Assets page.
6. When users participate in the quiz task, only one account with the same IP address can enjoy the trial funds. If two or more users have the same IP address when completing the quiz task, the user who completes the task first will get the trial funds.