Huobi Global will support ETH2.0 proof-of-stake and will launch ETH2.0 one click function. With this function, you can pledge ETH as BETH with one click and participate in ETH 2.0 proof-of-stake mining. Huobi Global will open BETH's transaction at any opportunity according to the network status.
How to participate? (Expected to open on December 1st)
APP：Login Huobi APP, click the function button or click the banner on the homepage to participate.
Rules of ETH 2.0 Onekey Pledge Function:
1. Revenue calculation starts from: 20:00, December 1st, 2020 (UTC+8)
2.The Ration: 1 ETH : 1 BETH
3. BETH Price: Before the opening of BETH trading, Huobi Global will open at any opportunity according to the pledge situation. Huobi Global will open BETH's transaction at any opportunity according to the pledge status.
4. Minimum: 0.1 ETH
5. The Pledge Income: BETH gains on ETH 2.0 pledge chain+ additional HPT gains. It is estimated that the annualized rate of return is between 6% and 20%, The final income is subject to the actual receipt.
6. Revenue Distribution: The revenue will be distributed into exchange accounts on the T+1 day. If the ETH Beacon chain is abnormal, the revenue distribution shall be subject to the actual situation on the chain.
7. Note: Based on ETH 2.0 chain rules, ETH pledge is a one-way operation and cannot be retrieved.
8. Risk of Forfeiture: ETH 2.0 pledge carries a forfeiture of BETH risk. The risk is assumed by Huobi Global and the user does not have to pay.
What is BETH (Beacon ETH)?
Beacon ETH (BETH) is a new asset used solely by stakers ('validators') on the beacon chain. It is created via two methods: 1) as a reward for validating the beacon chain (and shards, after Phase 1), and 2) BETH can be purchased for 1 ETH by any ETH1. X user via an ETH1.
ETH 2.0 Staking in the Chain:
Please read and acknowledge rules and terms of ETH 2.0 one click staking before you make a decision. Huobi Global's announcements and information do not constitute investment advice, and Huobi will not bear responsibility or provide compensation for direct or indirect losses arising from user's active operations (such as staking or trading) whilst relying on this information.