- Bitcoin is pressing higher after consolidating in the mid-$11,000s for a number of days.
- As of the time of this article’s writing, the leading cryptocurrency trades for $11,800.
- BTC is up 2% in the past 24 hours, underperforming Ethereum’s 10% performance.
- A historically accurate analyst expects Bitcoin to press lower towards $11,000 one more time, then potentially break out.
- This is a sentiment differing from other analysts, who argue that Bitcoin is likely to break higher right away.
Bitcoin Could Drop Towards $11,000 Once Again, Says Trader Who Predicted $3,000s
Bitcoin is likely to move towards $11,000 by the end of the week, a historically accurate analyst shared on August 13th. The analyst shared the chart below, indicating that he thinks BTC will drop towards $11,000, …