Market data is untracked
This project is featured as an 'Untracked Listing'
For more details on the listing tiers, please refer to Listings Review Criteria Section B - (3)
UNV Price Live Data
What Is Unvest (UNV)?
Unvest builds multi-chain tools that introduce new, more efficient economic models to digital asset distribution and fundraising, beginning with on-chain tradable vesting allocations and customizable vesting tools for project owners.
UNV is the native utility token that is used for:
- Fees for accessing certain Unvest smart contract services.
- Staking to earn fees collected by the network.
- Used for governance votes to determine protocol fees and rules.
Unvest’s suite of digital asset products include:
- Liquid Vesting Tokens - trade unvested token allocations as ERC-20s
- Vesting NFTs - Tradable linear vesting allocations using NFTs
- AirLock - Airdrop tradable locked tokens for marketing purposes
- Razor - Full Stack Decentralized Fundraising with KYC, SAFTs & Escrow
Who Are the Founders of Unvest?
Unvest was founded by Kiran Matthews. Kiran led the Product team at Termius, a Y Combinator & Initialized Capital (the first investors in Coinbase) backed SSH startup. Termius received an unpaid endorsement from Steve Wozniak (co-founder of Apple).
Unvest’s core protocol contracts were developed by Klaus Vidal. Klaus is known for developing Prettier Solidity - a key tool used by Uniswap, Bancor, Open Zeppelin, Gnosis Protocol, Synthetix, Gelato, The Sandbox, UMA and others.
Where Can I Buy UNV (Unvest)?
UNV is available for trading on Uniswap and a growing number of CEXs and DEXs.