About the Locklet ICO
What Is Locklet (LKT)?
Locklet is the world's first decentralized vesting platform . It allows any crypto-currency holder to create more or less complex vesting clauses according to their need and have them executed over the desired duration and this in a completely decentralized way. Thanks to our platform, serious projects can now cryptographically differentiate themselves from scammy ones.
LKT is the native utility token that is used for:
- Create or revoke a vesting and pay the associated fees in $LKT.
- Stake your $LKT to earn part of the platform’s collected fees (more LKT without supply inflation).
- Hold a natively deflationary asset.
- Actively contribute to Locket's future through governance. For example, vote for the weekly adjustment of creation and revocation fees or to decide platform next features such as new chains implementations.
Locklet is aimed at different types of users: entrepreneurs, teams, hedge funds, business angels, project communities and developers. Each of them, thanks to our dApp, can create the vesting clauses that suit them.
Here are some examples of what our solution can bring to these different populations:
- Entrepreneurs: Secure its private sales over several months and ensure that none of its big investors put a risk its project.
- Teams: Lock their tokens in order to prove their commitment to their community.
- Hedge funds & Business Angels: Suggest partner projects to use a simple, secure and inexpensive solution that benefits both parties by empowering them with trustless assurance and total transparency.
- Project Communities: Ask major project stakeholders for one or more Locklet's locking certificates, guaranteeing the seriousness of the project.
- Developers: Use Locklet smart-contracts from an external dApp to securely and easily lock any kind of funds at low cost.