Esco CoinEsco Coin price 


0.00% (1d)

Esco Coin to USD Chart

Loading Data

Please wait a moment.

Add to watchlist
Esco Coin statistics
Market cap


Volume (24h)


Volume/Market cap (24h)
Self-reported circulating supply
306,900,000,000,000 ESCO
Total supply
306,900,000,000,000 ESCO
Max. supply
330,000,000,000,000 ESCO
Fully diluted market cap
ESCO to USD Converter
Price performance
All-time high
May 18, 2023 (7 months ago)
All-time low
Nov 01, 2023 (a month ago)
See historical data
In watchlists905x
5849th / 8.9K
Do you own this project? Update Token Info

Loading Data

Please wait a moment.

Esco Coin community


Esco Coin markets

All pairs

Loading data...

Disclaimer: This page may contain affiliate links. CoinMarketCap may be compensated if you visit any affiliate links and you take certain actions such as signing up and transacting with these affiliate platforms. Please refer to Affiliate Disclosure.

Esco Coin news


About Esco Coin

The ESCO project, encapsulated by the token $ESCO, is a playful yet purposeful entry in the expansive world of cryptocurrencies. $ESCO was conceived as more than just another meme coin; it aspires to bring a light-hearted and engaging experience to the crypto world while simultaneously offering potential value to its holders. The creators of $ESCO believe that cryptocurrency should be accessible and enjoyable for everyone, and have therefore crafted a coin that users can hold, trade, and even share with friends as a fun means of participating in the crypto community. The coin’s name and brand are inspired by a well-known meme, and while it pays homage to this shared digital culture, it has no direct affiliation with any individuals or entities associated with the meme.

To acquire $ESCO, one would need to create a digital wallet, such as MetaMask, load it with Ethereum (ETH), and then connect the wallet to Uniswap. On Uniswap, a decentralized exchange, users can swap their ETH for $ESCO. This process is straightforward and allows anyone with access to ETH to join the $ESCO community. As part of the project's commitment to accessibility, the process of switching ETH to $ESCO is smooth and intuitive, making it easy even for those who are relatively new to the crypto space.

The $ESCO project has a total supply of 330 trillion coins, with 93% of these allocated to a liquidity pool. The remaining 7% of coins will be used for the listing of the coin on centralized exchanges and for future development, which will be managed through a multi-signature wallet. Unlike many other tokens, $ESCO does not impose any taxes or fees on transactions, living up to its name as a fun and accessible coin. The project’s roadmap outlines its intended growth and development trajectory but also leaves room for unexpected and exciting developments along the way. The $ESCO project thus presents a dynamic, accessible, and entertaining entry into the world of cryptocurrency.