BalancerBalancer cena BAL
- Tržní kapitalizace
- Objem (24h)
- Objem/tržní kapitalizace (24 hodin)
- Celková hodnota uzamčena (TVL)
- Tržní kapitalizace/TVL
- Cirkulující zásoba
- 53,665,455 BAL
- Celková zásoba
- 60,351,084 BAL
- Max. zásoba
- 96,150,704 BAL
- Plně zředěná tržní kapitalizace
Čekejte prosím, načítáme data grafu
Disclaimer: This page may contain affiliate links. CoinMarketCap may be compensated if you visit any affiliate links and you take certain actions such as signing up and transacting with these affiliate platforms. Please refer to Affiliate Disclosure.
What Is Balancer (BAL)?
Balancer is an automated market maker (AMM) that was developed on the Ethereum blockchain and launched in March 2020. It was able to raise a $3M seed round by Placeholder and Accomplice. Balancer protocol functions as a self-balancing weighted portfolio, price sensor and liquidity provider. It allows users to earn profits through its recently introduced token ($BAL) by contributing to customizable liquidity pools.
To learn more about this project, check out our deep dive of [Balancer](https://coinmarketcap.com/alexandria/article/what-is-balancer.
The protocol operates a few types of pools:
- Private pools give the owner governance over the pool, and make the person the sole contributor of liquidity to the pool. Also, all the parameters are mutable by the owner.
- Shared pools are for those who want to become liquidity providers (LPs). The LPs are rewarded with the Balancer Pool Tokens (BPTs).
- Smart pools are similar to private pools but are controlled by a smart contract. They also reward using BPTs and allow anyone to contribute liquidity to the pool.