During the past month, Injective’s ecosystem of dApps, integrations, validators and institutions continued to grow. As it enters its second year, Injective continues on its mission to democratize finance through decentralization.
For a recap of November, check out this highlight reel 👇
Join us in showcasing the cryptocurrency revolution, one newsletter at a time. Subscribe now to get daily news and market updates right to your inbox, along with our millions of other subscribers (that’s right, millions love us!) — what are you waiting for?
Injective Mainnet Turns 1
The Injective community has accomplished a great deal in just its first year since mainnet, and there is far more in store for the upcoming year as Injective seeks to become bigger than ever before!
Introducing the Ninja Pass
- If you are a lucky winner of the Ninja Pass code, you can claim it via the official page here.
- For how to get a Ninja Pass code now, check one of the ongoing campaigns by Helix here.
- There are more opportunities to get a Ninja Pass code from other ecosystem projects’ campaigns, please stay tuned.
Kado Fiat On-ramp Live On Injective
Binance Custody Launches New Staking Feature With Injective Support
The Binance ecosystem has been a leading supporter of Injective since day one. Injective was originally incubated by Binance Labs and later went on to Binance launchpad. This integration further expands Injective’s global presence by providing a gateway for institutional onboarding.
Injective Ecosystem Updates
Project X Early Access Beta Launch
Ninja Pass holders will be able to view, test and engage with the protocol before anyone else in the community.
Qwerty Exchange Update On Automatic Signing
World Cup Prediction Markets Live on Frontrunner
With the 2022 World Cup underway, Frontrunner’s World Cup prediction markets are now live! Now it is the perfect time to stand behind your team and test the best sports prediction app on the market 👇
- Place your bet with Frontrunner: link
- Join Frontrunner’s discord to be a part of the World Cup discussion and fun contests: discord.gg/frontrunner
Coin98 Wallet Integrated with Injective
Injective Mobile Support Is Live on Leap
Injective mobile support is now live on Leap iOS and Android! Users can now access Injective dApps directly on their mobile device.
Injective Chain Updates
Camelot Mainnet Upgrade
The Camelot mainnet upgrade was completed on November 22nd. The upgrade included:
- Advanced CosmWasm smart contracts
- Atomic orders support across dApps
- Ability to launch new CW20 tokens on Injective
New Validators Join Injective
As Injective continues to grow, and more transactions are made on its blockchain, validators help to speed up transaction times and provide more security to the network.
*Current data shows Injective has achieved an average block time of 1 second, making Injective one of the fastest blockchains in the industry.
November Injective Stats
- Injective has one of the lowest transaction fees ($0.0002) among major layer ones.
- Injective has processed over 131 million transactions.
- Injective has become the top IBC project by IBC transfers in the Cosmos ecosystem and has processed over 1.6 million IBC transfers in the last 30 days.
- Injective is the top project by total commits in developer activity in the Cosmos ecosystem.
- November saw a significant increase in trading volume across exchange dApps on Injective, with a peak daily trading volume of over $19 millionon November 8th.
- The largest INJ token burn was completed through the auction on Nov 30th with 5 million INJ burned!
- A bi-weekly round-up thread about Injective by Helios Staking
In The News
With the media focusing in on the recent news surrounding FTX, Injective Labs CEO and Co-Founder, Eric Chen, provided commentary to major publications on the fallout and potential further impact to the larger crypto industry.
Eric also shared insights to the press for educational pieces, providing further clarification on the difference between centralized and decentralized finance.
Eric provided commentary to CoinTelegraph on what lies ahead for crypto after the FTX downfall.
“We are likely only in the initial innings of the eventual contagion that will come to light for centralized platforms,” said Eric Chen, chief executive of Injective Labs.
Eric spoke to Reuters on the recent FTX crash and what it means for the world of decentralized finance moving forward.
The Street Crypto
CEO and co-founder of Injective Labs, Eric Chen, was interviewed by The Street Crypto on the recent midterm elections and its potential impact on the crypto industry.
Showcasing the importance of education, Eric spoke to Bankrate to provide further context on the crypto industry and why not all crypto is built the same.
Eric also spoke to Fintech Times in an educational piece, with remarks included in a roundup on “What Are Smart Contracts Replacing And Why Are They So Revolutionary”.
Milk Road Daily
Injective Community Updates
The Injective Labs team joined multiple Twitter Spaces during the month of November to discuss the latest contributions to Injective, speak to ecosystem partners and provide commentary on the current industry.
Here is a roundup of the shows and Twitter Spaces from this month:
- Injective on Math Show
- Twitter Spaces with Bybit
- Twitter Spaces with The Gem Hunters
- Twitter Spaces with Alpha Venture DAO
- Twitter Spaces with Kado
- Twitter Spaces with Eclipse Pad
Buzzworthy Community News:
- Injective Labs head of BD Mirza joins as one of the seven members of the Interchain Communication Council to expand and amplify the interchain ecosystem
- Binance launchpad alumni Alpha Venture DAO and Injective are collaborating to onboard the best builders into web3 through the highly competitive Alpha incubation program.
- Injective community started a new DEX user bonus campaign during Nov 16th to 22nd, to reward users who trade at least $10 worth of assets on any exchange dApps built on Injective.
- Along with the mainnet launch, Injective has been collaborating with ecosystem partners such as Frontrunner, Helix, Kado, etc. to host anniversary campaigns with Ninja Pass rewards
- New airdrop coming soon to $INJ stakers from Eclipse Pad and Harbor Protocol
- A half-month recap infographic of Injective by Cosmos Daily
- An infographic showcasing core features of Injective by Cosmos Insider
- A weekly report on Injective by Injective validator Stakely
- A how to stake $INJ video guide by Injective validator Stakewolle
- A guide article on how to use Injective Explorer V2 by Injective validator Hashquark
- A trading tip of funding rate arbitrage opportunities by Wavely
- A thread on the FOMC meeting, rate hikes and what it means for crypto by Injective Labs co-founder Eric Chen
- A thread on the Injective exchange and orderbook primitive and why it enables Injective to provide the best platform for specialized dApps with unmatched scalability and safety by Eric
- A thread on the thoughts by the FTX meltdown by Eric
- A research piece on enabling advanced decentralized margining with isolated credit pools by Eric
Injective is a lightning fast interoperable layer one blockchain that brings Cosmos and ethereum interoperability to the premier finance applications. Injective provides developers with powerful modules for building exchange, DeFi, derivatives & Web3 apps. INJ is the native deflationary scarce asset that powers the Injective Protocol and its rapidly growing ecosystem. Injective is incubated by Binance and is backed by prominent investors such as Jump Crypto, Pantera and Mark Cuban.