- London emerges as the “Most Crypto-Ready City” for businesses and startups.
- Hong Kong, formerly number 1, has slipped to the 7th position.
- Coimbatore, Bangalore, and Delhi made their places on the list.
Evaluated on 8 Parameters, London (United Kingdoms), stood out from the rest of the cities of the world.
It topped as the Most Crypto-Ready City for businesses and startups with a total score of 458.5.
Prime Minister of The United Kingdom, Mr. Rishi Sunak has kept pointing toward ensuring that the financial service industry of UK, always stands at the forefront of technology and innovation.
London has worked incredibly well to improve some key factors in the city that includes increasing crypto-specific events, crypto-related jobs, crypto-specific companies, and the number of crypto ATMs. Adding to it, the evaluation was also made on non-crypto considerations including quality of life, research, and development spending as a percentage of gross domestic product and capital gains tax rate.
- Coimbatore (Tamil Nadu) has been ranked 29th, with a total score of 225.7. It qualified with 12 companies working extensively in the crypto domain and 25% of India’s ownership of crypto
- Bangalore ( Karnataka) has been ranked 33rd, with a total score of 220.2. Though it has 190 companies working extensively in the crypto domain it failed to host various crypto-based events in the city.
- Delhi (the Capital of India) has been ranked 49th, with a total score of 198.4. The city was dragged down for its low quality of life score and almost no crypto-based events in the city. There are 204 companies working extensively in the crypto domain in Delhi.
Here’s another interesting news covered- South Korea Working Towards Regulating Security Tokens in the Country