POWERING CRYPTO WITH DATA
CoinMarketCap is the world’s most trusted and accurate source of data for cryptocurrencies. Used by millions of individuals, organizations, and exchanges, CoinMarketCap brings the most up-to-date market capitalizations, pricing, and cryptocurrency information to our users.
Pulling data from multiple exchanges and combining our robust research allows us to provide the most realistic representation of each cryptocurrency. As we grow, we will continue to provide access to our data wherever, whenever, and however is most helpful to our users.
CREATING AN OPEN WORLD
Our mission is to be the world’s authority on cryptocurrency data.
We believe in an open and decentralized world, where we play a pivotal role in powering decisions and insights to drive greater understanding and adoption of cryptocurrencies. We want to achieve this mission with people who truly believe in the value and potential of empowering individuals.
LOVE YOUR WORK
Working at CoinMarketCap is fun and fast-paced. Our distributed team is full of talented, hardworking people from all walks of life who take initiative and drive innovation. We work in concert to bring about the world we believe in.
Here, you can feel the direct impact of your work, be hands-on across disciplines, and propose changes that get implemented.
Join us today!
BUILD YOUR GLOBAL CAREER
Be part of our dynamic team, wherever you are in the world! We will develop you – as a person and as a professional – in the way that fits you best.
Anywhere you choose to live, you can contribute to our continued rise as one of the top companies in crypto today. Grow our presence and tell the world about our mission and our team.
- Highly competitive compensation
- Health and medical reimbursement plan (USA Only)
- Fully remote work
- Work whichever hours suit you
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Learning and development budget
- Paid company retreats
- Mentorship and crypto training
- Speaking/Conference opportunities
Customer Success & Sales Associate
As our Customer Success & Sales Associate, you will develop and maintain relationships with customers across our suite of offerings, understanding each customer’s goals and helping to drive deeper adoption of our products. You will be an expert on our data and advertising services, working with clients through the entire lifecycle, from outreach to proposal to closing the deal to setting up the account to managing upsells and renewals. You’ll also propose and create new processes to drive increased revenue across channels.
- 3+ years of experience in a sales or customer success capacity
- Quick to pick up new technology platforms
- Adept at determining customer needs and recommending solutions
- Comfortable discussing technical products, data, and financial terms, and explaining them to customers or helping customers with basic technical questions
- Experience with analyzing campaign results and making hypotheses based on data
- Eager to suggest and create new processes to drive increased revenue
- Comfortable with being involved in multiple roles and projects at the same time
- Ability to manage projects and keep them on schedule
- Ability to understand and optimize sales pipeline and funnels
- Familiarity with working with marketing and product teams to drive messaging, adoption and market share
- Able to structure ongoing follow-up and communication with clients to ensure their retention and satisfaction with the product
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Extremely organized and efficient
- Goal-oriented; motivated to set and achieve milestones
- Experience with data products, such as APIs and enterprise data offerings
- Experience with advertising sales, Google Ad Manager, Google Analytics, and CRMs
- Time management and remote working wizard
- Knowledge of financial markets and data
- Demonstrated interest in the world of cryptocurrency and related ecosystems