Make sure you understand the content policy for CoinMarketCap influencers!
Join us in showcasing the cryptocurrency revolution, one newsletter at a time. Subscribe now to get daily news and market updates right to your inbox, along with our millions of other subscribers (that’s right, millions love us!) — what are you waiting for?
- Get monthly prizes for content published (Prize-Pool periodically increased)
- Shoutout of Influencer Content on official CoinMarketCap social accounts
- Win additional monthly "CoinMarketCap Diamonds", which can be used to purchase "Limited-Edition Influencer NFTs".
- Empowered by the CoinMarketCap "Referral Link". Invite friends, win diamonds, and get NFTs
- Get recognized as an official "CoinMarketCap Influencer", by obtaining a "Limited-Edition Influencer NFTs" minted on ERC-1155
- Opportunity for collaborative content on CoinMarketCap's very own YouTube or Alexandria(Blog)
- Top CoinMarketCap Influencers get "41% Binance Affiliate Link"
- Simultaneous participation alongside any “Influencer Program” (Binance/eToro/Coinbase/etc)
- Meet the CoinMarketCap Team in a private Telegram group
1.2 Program Overview
- Influencers(Content-Creators) need to create and publish Crypto-Content, that includes a link back to CoinMarketCap. That's it.
- At the end of each month, CoinMarketCap will personally review each content based on various criteria (Quantity, Quality, Views, Shares, Bonus-Links, Topics, etc)
- Winners and Rewards will be distributed at the end-of-month. With the Prize-Pool periodically increasing.
1.3 Influencer Eligibility
- YouTuber: Creator who has created +5 videos
- Blogger: Writer who has written +5 articles
- Social: Media manager with +100 followers
- Chat Admin: Admin with +100 users (Will request verification of ownership)
- Meme Account: Must have +50 Followers
- ※ Spammy/low-quality accounts will be disqualified
2. Influencer(KOL) Content Submission Form
3.1 Content Overview
3.2 Submission Period
- From (00:00 AM UTC) on the first day of each month (Example: March 1st)
- Until (23:59 PM UTC) the last day of each month (Example: March 31st)
- Only content published during the campaign month, will be accepted (For example, if you participating in the "March Campaign" your content must have been published in March). The Influencer(KOL) Manager will post an announcement whenever a new period begins.
3.3 Email Policy
- Please submit the email you used to register on CoinMarketCap (Example: firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Please do not change the email you submitted in the Form. All content will be attributed to your submitted email.
- Changing your Email mid-month, may result in content not being attributed to your account.
3.4 How to Submit Content
- Create and publish “Blockchain/Crypto-Related Content” (content must have a publicly accessible link)
- Submit your newly published “Content Link/URL” in the following Form (https://coinmarketcap.jotform.com/211530937066050)
- The CoinMarketCap Influencer/KOL Manager will review the content for theft or other policy violations. At the end of the month, after the content review the Manager will announce the winners.
- You can submit multiple links in the "Text Area" at the same time.
- Published content will only be accounted for once. Republishing content will not reward the Influencer/KOL additional recognition.
3.5 Mandatory Content Criteria
- From (00:00 AM UTC) on the first day of each month (Example: March 1st)
- MUST include “ANY” CoinMarketCap link and hyperlink any relevant “Anchor Text” related to the link.
- MUST be a content about Crypto or Blockchain.
- Example CoinMarketCap Links)https://coinmarketcap.com
4. Content Criteria
On a monthly basis, CoinMarketCap will select the top contents based on the below criteria. Scores will be given by a select panel of judges from the CoinMarketCap editorial team. CoinMarketCap will evaluate all submitted content within 14 working days of the following the end-of-month. The final score will be a combination of the scores below, not all below criteria is mandatory. For example, your content can still win, even if the content's title does not include CoinMarketCap.
4.1 Quality of Content
A panel of judges will judge the content based on various factors such as design elements, in-depth research, usage of data, etc.
A panel of judges will judge the content based on various factors such on topic and expressive creativity of the content.
4.3 Quantity of Content Submitted
The quantity of submitted content will be taken into account, when selecting the top content creators.
4.4 Content Views
Content(Blog/Video) with the most "Views" will receive the following rewards. Only content with "Publicly" available "Views" will be considered for the "Viewership Leaderboard". Regardless of submission period, "Views" will be counted at the End-of-Month (in order to ensure the maximum amount of "Views" to accumulate).
4.5 Share Your Content
4.6 Share CoinMarketCap News
4.7 Content Social Engagement
Content with the highest accumulated (Comment/Shares/Likes) will receive the following rewards. Only publicly viewable "Social Interactions" will be considered for this criteria. Regardless of submission period, "Total Social Interactions" will be counted at the End-of-Month (in order to ensure the maximum amount of "Views" to accumulate).
4.8 Include UTM Links
- A. Telegram Username: @coinmarketcaptainkol
- B. Random Number (8-Digits): 29313325
- A+B = Unique UTM Code (Telegram Username + Random 8-Digits): coinmarketcaptainkol29313325
- Unique "UTM Link" Examples)Homepage - Example
Bitcoin Page - Example
Portfolio Page - Example
4.9 Include CoinMarketCap "Tags"
Add “Tags” in the post or add “#Hashtag” within the post (#CoinMarketCap)
4.10 Include CoinMarketCap in “Title”
Content with the literal title of CoinMarketCap in the title of the content, will have precedence over content without CoinMarketCap in the title.
- How to Use "CoinMarketCap" Portfolio Tracker
- Adding Coins to Your "CoinMarketCap" Watchlist
- Tracking Bitcoin Price on "CoinMarketCap"
4.11 Include Bonus Links
Add the following links to your content. Help CoinMarketCap grow as a whole!
App (iOS) – https://apps.apple.com/app/coinmarketcap/id1282107098
App (Android) – https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.coinmarketcap.android
Watchlist – https://coinmarketcap.com/watchlist?utm_source=cmckol
Portfolio – https://coinmarketcap.com/portfolio-tracker?utm_source=cmckol
Telegram (A) – https://t.me/CoinMarketCap
Telegram (B) – https://t.me/CoinMarketCapEN
Twitter – https://twitter.com/CoinMarketCap
Facebook – https://facebook.com/CoinMarketCap
Reddit – https://reddit.com/r/CoinMarketCap
Instagram – https://instagram.com/CoinMarketCap
5. Prize Pool
At the beginning of each month, everyone’s Points are reset to "0" and a new monthly Leaderboard will be initiated. Aside from the overall increasing prize pool, the 1st, 2nd, 3rd place winners will be taking even larger prizes for the USDT prize category. Influencers who submit content from languages from the APAC region (Indonesia, Vietnam, Philippines, etc), will automatically be sorted as an APAC influencers.
- 6,000 USDT Prizes
- 13,000 Diamond Airdrop
- 80 Limited Edition NFTs
- 15 Shoutout on Social
1st, 2nd, 3rd place winners will be taking even larger prizes for the USDT prize category. Users who don’t reach the top 50 rank (unranked), will still be able to win additional Diamonds (which can be used to get Limited-Edition NFTs).
- 1st Place: 10% (USDT Prize Pool)
- 2nd Place: 5% (USDT Prize Pool)
- 3rd Place: 3% (USDT Prize Pool)
- Remaining: 1/n (Distributed Amongst Remaining Winners)
- Unranked: 30 Diamonds
6. Policy Violations
Violating/exploiting the terms of CoinMarketCap programs may result in permanent blacklisting from all current and future campaigns. As well as negatively impacting any involvement in listed projects.
- Low quality/thin-content as determined by the influencer manager
- Continuous spamming of repetitive content/terms
- Indiscriminate slander against the company and the operator without clear evidence;
- Posts that violate public order (hate speech, the possibility of promoting social and cultural disputes, etc)
- Spreading false rumors, manipulation of screenshots, etc. that may cause confusion
- Plagiarizing other people's contents without their permission
- Exposing other people’s personal information, without their consent
- Impersonating CoinMarketCap Admins, Moderators, Community Managers, Heroes, etc
- Exploiting the influencer policy loopholes
Dec 7th, 2021