You can now customize what you see on the CoinMarketCap homepage.
How to Customize Your Homepage?
Watch our tutorial here, and follow along with these very simple steps!
1. Click on the “Customize” button on the homepage.
2. The initial setting will be on “Classic,” which contains the data fields we always present to you. You can easily add new fields by clicking any items in the modal, or deselect by clicking again on the items you want to remove. These data fields can also be reordered. Simply drag and drop the field to the desired spot and your homepage will reflect the change straight away!
3. We’ve also pre-selected some data field sets for you! You can check the dropdown menu and there are a few presets showing for you. You can also always return to the classic CoinMarketCap homepage by selecting “Classic” on this menu!
4. Remember to click “Apply Changes” before you leave this page! Next time when you use the same browser and visit CoinMarketCap, your homepage settings will still stay with you.
5. Please note: We store this preference now on your cookies, so please enable cookies on our site in order to store the data fields for you. Once you switch to another browser or another device, this setting will not be applied, since it is only stored on the local device!
6. This feature is available across all platforms, including desktop webpage, tablet webpage and iOS & Android webpages.