What Is the Crust Shadow Airdrop?
CoinMarketCap is currently hosting an airdrop with Crust Shadow.
In this airdrop, there are 9,000,000 CSM up for grabs, and there will be 1,000 winners of up to 9,000 CSM.
How to Participate in the Crust Shadow Airdrop
To participate in the Crust Shadow airdrop, head over to the CSM coin page on CoinMarketCap.
When you are there, scroll down to see the list of instructions for participating in the airdrop. The most important step is to login to your CoinMarketCap account, which you can do here.
Once you are logged in, follow the instructions on the coin details page or below.
1. Add CRU to your CoinMarketCap watchlist: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/crustnetwork/
2. Add CSM to your CoinMarketCap watchlist: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/crust-shadow/
3. Follow Crust Network Twitter account: https://twitter.com/CrustNetwork
4. Follow Crust Community Twitter account: https://twitter.com/CommunityCrust
5. Join Crust Telegram group: https://t.me/CrustNetwork
6. Join Crust Telegram channel: https://t.me/CrustNetworkNews
Retweet these 2 events and tag 2 of your friends：
Fill the form and leave your Maxwell address to receive the airdrop
How to get your Maxwell address: https://wiki.crust.network/docs/en/crustAccount
Use your CSM to participate in 'PROFIT DATA' and mine 54,000 CRU!
What Is Crust Shadow?
Crust Shadow aims to provide decentralized storage for the Web3 ecosystem, supporting protocols like IPFS. Crust Shadow is also able to support a decentralized computing layer through its technical stack, and is able to build a decentralized cloud ecosystem.