What Is the Jetswap.Finance Airdrop?
CoinMarketCap is currently hosting an airdrop with Jetswap.Finance.
In this airdrop, there are 60,000 up for grabs, and there will be 2000 winners of up to 30 WINGS.
How to Participate in the Jetswap.Finance Airdrop
To participate in the Jetswap.Finance airdrop, head over to the WINGS coin page on CoinMarketCap.
When you are there, scroll down to see the list of instructions for participating in the airdrop. The most important step is to login to your CoinMarketCap account, which you can do here.
Once you are logged in, follow the instructions on the coin details page or below.
- Add Jetswap (WINGS) to your CoinMarketCap watchlist: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/jetswap-finance
- Follow Jetswap’s Twitter account: https://twitter.com/Jetfuelfinance
- Join Jetswap English Telegram group: https://t.me/jetfuelfinance
- Join the Chinese group: https://t.me/JetfuelChineseChat
- Like and retweet the Jetswap×CoinmarketCap Airdrop pinned post on https://twitter.com/Jetfuelfinance and tag at least three of your followers.
- Fill in the CoinMarketCap airdrop form and submit your Binance Smart Chain compatible wallet address (Do not submit an exchange wallet address as you could permanently lose all your airdropped tokens) (Note: Jetswap will select verified users and airdrop WINGS to their BSC address)
What Is Jetswap.Finance?
Jetswap is a decentralized AMM on BSC and Polygon that allows users to trade from their own wallets. It provides a platform with low transaction costs and opportunities to earn from the trading fees. Users can also earn WINGS through LP tokens and single assets.